Mentor Protege Program
The SpotzCity, Mentor Protégé Program is a business development program, designed to help support, advise, and direct small and diverse businesses so that they can do business and win contracts with large corporations and government entities.
The benefits of our Mentor-Protege Program is:
- To build profitable sustainable businesses with better capabilities to participate and win competitive bids
- An investment in the economic impact of the communities that mentoring corporations serve
- An extension of any corporations commitment to building diversity within their supply chain
- A strategic tool for better employee retention due to meeting the demands of Corporate Social Responsibility
- Higher customer engagement because they are aware that companies are doing business with people that are like them
The SpotzCity program utilizes an 8 Step Change Model to support corporations to mentor these companies to institute change.
SpotzCity is a strong proponent of technology and we utilize our proprietary system TULIP which is an interconnected network, shared cloud-based software that serves as a comprehensive diversity resource. TULIP stands for Transformational Utilization Logistical Information Platform.
Some of the benefits of TULIP are as follows:
- Detailed spend report analysis with drag and drop functionality
- Analysis by supplier to determine local and community economic impact
- Contract, RFx, and Cost Savings Trackers
- Ability to search and rate suppliers
SpotzCity is Minority and Woman-Owned Certified